A nice Sunday and beautiful weather gave me a chance to chaulk off the front corner and front wall of the camper. Instead of creating solid walls around the bathroom area I decided to make fabric partitions using curtains. This way I won't need a door right away but the porta potti will be almost hidden in the corner.
I decided to still have 2 sinks, like the Scotty. The kitchen counter sink can be covered to make more prep room when not being used.
The partitions will allow me to have a more open floor plan. I also don't want to screw things into the ceiling and then change the layout a year from now leaving holes in the nice white vinyl. These partitions are cool because they are 6' in height and the ceiling is actually 6'6". I hope the fabric and opening give it a nice feel but also give just the right amount of privacy for a trip to the toilet.